From: <Slyatpct@aol.com>
To: <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2003 10:22 PM
Subject: Re: [at-l] Smoking and drinking

SNIP

I'm curious, with the fire pits right outside the shelters, doesn't campfire
"residue" bother "sensitive" people also?  I have a hard time believing that
cigarette smoke or residue is any more harmful or noticeable than campfire
smoke or residue.  I know that campfire smoke overwhelms cigarette smoke.
<<