From: Kent Gardam [mailto:kent_gardam@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 4:02 PM
To: AT-L Mail
Subject: Re: [at-l] Smoking, sex and recognition

Okay, Marsha, just trying to sort through the protocols here.  Is it okay or
not okay if I would smoke (assuming I am a smoker, which I never have been)
after we have sex?  Would it be okay to have sex in a shelter thereby
subjecting everyone else to the smoke after the sex?  What about when we
have sex on the top of Katahdin?  Would two cigarettes be okay then?  And
what about that recognition thing?  I always thought that it was important
to recognize someone you were having sex with.  Knowing their name is a nice
bonus on top of it.  It's Marsha, right?

Kent

Marsha <atrailhiker@adelphia.net> wrote:

I think smoking is disgusting.

I do NOT approve of (smoking) on the Trail (although I guess I could see one
smoking at the end of their thru hike as recognition-just like having a
smoke after sex).

That felt good.

Marsha
Cleveland