[at-l] Re: Who, where & why...

Who ~ John Vose...my family and friends call me Jack, which is
the "standard issue" nickname for John.
Where ~ At the moment, I'm at work...where I'm supposed to be
installing and rigging the flight controls on a V-22, in Boeing's
Philadelphia facility. I'm a glorified factory worker, basically, but I
DO have my F.A.A. Airframe & Powerplant ratings.
Why ~ 'Cause I love the AT, and other people who feel the same.

- Trail name ~ "Camo"
- A.T. Hiking done ~ Sections in TN, VA, WV, PA, NY, VT and NH.
(Have attended "Trail Days" several times, and hiked extensively in the
White Mountains)
- Thru-hiking or Sectioning? So far, just sectioning, but want to
someday attempt a thru-hike.
- Hiking now ~ Frequent the Wissahickon Gorge, which is not far from
where I live, and is part of the world's best city park system;
Fairmount Park in Philadelphia, PA.
- Hiking to do ~ If my knees permit me to complete the AT, I might like
to also do the PCT, CDT & NCT...
- AT 'Bug' caught ~ In my teens, camping with the family...
- Single/Married ~ Married to my best friend/love of my life.
- How long ~ It'll be 2 years in October.
- Age ~ 45 (But lookin' GOOD!)
- Do you want/have children ~ Have 3, all grown, and one stepson.
- Colors ~ Purple, Teal...and my wife's Hazel eyes.
- Place to go ~ Outdoors...just about anywhere.
- Movie ~ Barfly, old movies, anything with Clark Gable; he was THE MAN.
- Location ~ Philly 'burbs... (King of Prussia)
- TV ~ AMC, Enterprise, SciFi, Scary stuff...
- Web site ~ trailjournals.com
- Music ~ Anything but rap, disco and most CONTEMPORARY Country.
- Non-AT Books ~ Tom Clancy, Dean Koontz, Stephen King, Dale Brown,
Clive Cussler, J.R.R. Tolkien...oh, HELL! Too many to list...
- Family Vacation ~ Sailing in The Keys...
- Personal Vacation ~ Backpacking in New England
- Where did you live most your life ~ Philadelphia and vicinity.
- Employment ~ Aircraft Mechanic for Boeing.
- Enjoyment ~ Bicycling the C & O Towpath, Caving, Hiking, Rock
Climbing, Sailing, Skiing, Whitewater Rafting...the list goes on.

Any questions?

-JV