[at-l] Vigilante Justice {WAS Trails as charity?}

>"...You are old enough and Southern enough to have knowledge of lynchings.
>Vigilantism is the slippery slope that leads to such outrages."

Despite speculation to the contrary, I couldn't agree more. Unfortunately, in
both north and south, from time to time the vigilantes have been law enforcement
officers, or had the concurrence of law enforcement.

Nor do we have to look to the past to find such occurrences .

Weary