[at-l] Smoke and drunk

Kent writes:
Okay, Marsha, just trying to sort through the protocols here.  Is it okay or not okay if I would smoke (assuming I am a smoker, which I never have been) after we have sex?  Would it be okay to have sex in a shelter thereby subjecting everyone else to the smoke after the sex?  What about when we have sex on the top of Katahdin?  Would two cigarettes be okay then?  And what about that recognition thing?  I always thought that it was important to recognize someone you were having sex with.  Knowing their name is a nice bonus on top of it.  It's Marsha, right?

Kent

Isn't Kent the name of a cigarette? Oh, and 2 cigarettes would be okay, but ONLY after a thru hike; shelters along the way on the AT would not qualify. (and uh-it is NOT necessary to know someone's name to have sex with them-hey, maybe that's why there are Trail names now). Now, if you don't smoke, I believe their are many other ways of self gratification or recognition.
Felix writes:
"tell me how doing something I don't enjoy doing any of the time would make the experience of completing a thru-hike or having sex better... Now, a bowl of ice cream? I am SOOOO there. (Mmmm, ice cream after sex....)"

Now Felix-you have a great point. But didn't Billy Bob Thornton eat the ice cream BEFORE he seduced Holly Berry? (It was chocolate, right?) And how would you reward yourself on Katahdin with ice cream after having sex? You know how...you clever man.

Marsha
Cleveland