[at-l] Elvis

Elvis was most recently sighted on the AT, hiking Sobo near the 4 Pines Hostel. FUBAR filed the
report. Wingfoot keeps track of these things. A parapacker verified the FUBAR Elvis sighting, but
also filed a report the FUBAR was yellow blazing. Elvis remains a pure sobo hiker, but FUBAR blew
his chance for a 2003 patch.

> > PS    My generation?  Let's just say I remember
> > Elvis on TV -- his first appearence.
>
> They had TV back then?  Who's Elvis, anyway?  Is that some kind of kooky
> game show?

=====
David Addleton
vocate atque non vocate deus aderit