From: J Bryan Kramer [mailto:jbryankramer@msn.com]
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 1:14 PM
To: William Neal
Cc: AT-L List (E-mail)
Subject: RE: [at-l] Apples and Oranges

Well in my generation most guys learned the hard way before they get out of
their teens that loose lips can lead to black eyes.  I'm not sure if the
current generation is learning that since the schools are cracking down on
fighting. But of course there are some that will never learn the lesson,
they tend to be drunks, smoke cigarettes and probably have other less legal
habits too.

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"

PS     Guys as well as girls assume that they are immune from danger.  Watch
COPS sometimes.  A lot of those guys think they are immune from remarks they
make.  And I've seen the same thing happen in bars.  Only, bar patrons are
not always so polite as Cops.