[at-l] Trails as charity?

>"...Please locate any time that I have endorsed killing, execution or any other
>abuse of humans," requests WF Thorneloe, aka Orange Bug.

"... if the female in question had been my daughter, wife, mother, hiking
partner - or a friend - the perpetrator wouldn't have survived to do jail time"
Jim told the list on June 13. He added that in the case of an attack on his
daughter, "I'd hunt them down and ....... I'll leave the rest to your
imagination. Believe me - your imagination isn't nasty enough."

OB promptly replied, "Jim ... you got the point. You understand the problems and
the responsibilities well. Congratulations."