[at-l] Here we go again

I want to apologize to all the listers, again.  And thank all of you who
showed support.  I'm normal again....Still throwing things, but I don't think
that's going to change.  I'm back on the list, earlier than I expected because I
missed you guys so much.  Besides, reading SPAM sucks bugs.  Besides, my boobs
are big enough, thankyouverymuch.  I also want to send a special thanks to
DaRedHead and Liteshoe.... What awesome friends.

Did you all miss me?

BackGoVols