[at-l] Apples and Oranges

In my younger days I worked in one of the State Psychiatric Hospital. And in
my experience seriously mentally ill folks are usually not violent. I'm
talking about the psychotic. We had some few that were confined to a special
ward but the great majority of them were anything but.

Now maybe these guys have personality disorders but I personally think
that's just psychiatric mumbo jumbo for being a rotter as the brits say.
None of this is any excuse for their behavior. Of course I agree that the
woman was using darn bad judgment when she was relying on the societal
female immunity to the consequences of saying anything she wants to say.
Stupid words can have consequences.

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"