From: Katrx@aol.com [mailto:Katrx@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 10:52 AM
To: at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [at-l] Don't confuse me with the facts..Okay

In a message dated 6/13/03 7:35:28 AM Central Daylight Time,
AThiker@smithville.net writes:

You misspelled "besst".
>William, The Turtle
>

>>Unfortunately there are a lot of you who have to get the
>>last word in so go for it.  Give me your besst shot.

Uh Oh...William the Turtle
  Maybe time for a temp. name change....William the Ducking Turtle
or would that be...William, the Turtle Ducking. (giggle)
Sir, may all bestest shots go astray!

Pittsburgh...I may need a place to live. SOON. Any tent space in your back
yard?
I can saw logs "good."

Dave Hicks: I didn't know Vermont had an "end-of-mud" Season. I musta'
missed that day!
Hike Happy!
Dare