[at-l] who\'s coming to visit???

Hmmm - hey guys - since I suspect I am the aforementioned "one lister already
coming", who else wants to go to Six Flags Atlanta for Shannon's going-away-to-
bootcamp-party? Her birthday is the 6th, and she leaves the 18th. So we're
going Saturday, August 9th. I can make this hiking related by saying that the
Marines will make her do a lot of . . . hiking . . . although not of the
ultralight kind ;)

And hey - if enough people show up we can make it a summer mini-ruck at
Pittsia's house - how big is your yard, Pittsburgh? It can be BYOT - bring your
own tent ;)

Red

Quoting hike-usa@pocketmail.com: