[at-l] pittsburgh moving to georgia...

pittsburgh here...

the house has sold, and the closing is on the 26th.  that day we head for georgia.  i have lots to do from now until then, so i'm putting off any more work on the SORUCK until i get settled into the new home...

i'll be available for shuttling (springer to fontana, amicalola, dahlonega, atlanta, gainesville) beginning august 1st.  moose also shuttles from atlanta, as well as a few other listers.  some shuttle at no cost, i will be charging a fee.  i've contacted the USDA forest service, and will be getting the insurance/permits required to shuttle hikers within the chattahoochee (georgia) and nantahala (north carolina) national forests.  plus, i'll be doing slackpacking and maildrops as requested.  plus, i'll be setting up "how-to" clinics for novice AT hikers.  plus, i'll hopefully be writing guidebooks for the AT between amicalola and fontana (and other area trails), books that catch the flavor of the hike.  plus, i'll be taking a stray hiker or two home with me every now and again, eventually setting up a hostel/b&b...

and you thought that i'd get married and drift away...

pittsburgh, barb, ryan