[at-l] Kennebec Bridge

>Ah, Jimmie. Lets see if we can figure this out. We are all citizens
>of a great, wise, and powerful country. We can criticize whatever
>we want, whoever we want, especially when it involves the
>Appalachian Trail, which is almost all government owned.

Let us stop and look at this statement.  Which government owns
the AT?  Obviously Bob Can't tell you answer.  The federal
government owns only very small section (Smoky Mountains,
Shennadoah, A bit around harpers ferry, a bit owned by the zoo).
The rest of the land is owned by state and local goverm\=nments
and a few sections are still on private land.

Godd if you are going to argue at lesst get your facts straight.

Grey Owl