Fwd: Fw: [at-l] Kennebec Bridge

"It's even less useful to attack those who question decisions - particularly
if you have no additional facts."

Seems to me that when decisions of an organization like the  MATC are called
into question, having a person familiar with that organization remind us
that it is made up of thoughtful, hardworking and dedicated people is a good
thing.

Some time back, Jim Owen played this role when some of us were asking
off-topic questions about decision making at NASA.

All organizations make mistakes.  Sometimes good questions come across less
as points of inquiry than as an indictment as to an organizations competency
and effectiveness.   When that happens, its good to hear from people
familiar with those organizations, even if they don't have any of the facts
regarding a particular decision.  To my way of thinking both Weary and Jim
should continue contributing such background at appropriate times.

Rick B