[at-l] An unusual hike

There are about 200 miles of trails in Harriman State Park many of which
cross the AT at some point. One of those, the Long Path, would be an
interesting diversion of 350 miles or so from the GW Bridge to north of
Albany. There are of course a large number of other long distance trails
which cross the AT for instance the ADT, Overland Victory, etc.

For an even bigger challenge try walking the boundary of the NPS pieces,
mostly blazed yellow at this point. We occasionally get complaints from
hikers who try to follow them saying that it more like a bushwhack than than
a trail.

---