[at-l] Another inspirational kinda quote..

In a message dated 6/11/2003 10:59:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
agaudet@theworld.com writes:

> NE is my favorite program of all time, intelligent writing, great music and
> no children (except at the end when it all got weird...).

RD,

If you ever get out west and hike the PCT you'll have to visit (hitch to)
Roslyn, WA.  That's where the Northern Exposure was filmed.  The Brick is open
for business and serves a mean cheeseburger and cold beer!

You can get there from Snoqualime Pass.

Sly