[at-l] Killarney Provincial Park Trail

Hey all,

I know this is AT-L and all but we are hikers first so I'll ask a hiking
question.

Has anyone hiked the 100km  loop in Killarney Park (250 miles north of
Toronto on the Georgian Bay)

10 years ago, 5 years before I set foot on the AT, I sat in the parking area
at the Park HQ and debated starting this hike.   I drove up from a
conference in Toronto and planned on spending a couple more days exploring.
We'll I bagged the trip since it was also my girlfriend's, now my wife, 21st
birthday and drove 450 miles back home to surprise her.  It was the correct
decision but I've been wondering what this trail is like.

The Killarney web site warns the last half of the trail is difficult and
overall, hikers should expect to cover 8-10km/day with 100km in 7-10 days.
Ha!  4.8-6 miles/day!! I don't think so.

As with the other Canadian Parks, you have to register each night's camp
site and pay several fees.  That really doesn't concern me as much as the
unknown nature of the park.

So with all the thousands of miles accumulated with we listers, has anyone
walked these miles?  Does anyone want to go along?

Shep