[at-l] Another inspirational kinda quote..

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed
by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you
did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the
safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover."
Mark Twain

And another one from the coolest show of all time..
Northen Exposure. :-)

"The path to our destination is not always a straight
one, Ed.  We go down the wrong road, we get lost, we
turn back.  Maybe it doesn't matter which road we
embark on.  Maybe what matters is that we embark."
Leonard to Ed, NORTHEN EXPOSURE

So Kelly, if you are still out there in e-mail land,
go with your gut feeling. I recently turned down a
nice job offer because it would have meant going
against what I felt in my heart. Life is too short to
think "I wonder if....'

Just my .02 worth.

=====