[at-l] Sly the guy.

Oh geez, now you've gone and done it and have me blushing!  I had a great
time in Punxy and painted a house in the meantime.

Amazingly how fast 3 years can go by, it seems like yesterday.  I'd really
like to thank you and Millie for putting me up the last three weeks and giving
me the opportunity, along with your kindness, generosity, and friendship.

We need to go hiking.  LT, PCT....

Sly