Kelly pissing everyone off (was) RE: [at-l] Jan 6/3

Heh, that reminds me of a couple we used to know, the woman flatly refused
to go swimming in Florida fresh waters, said the water was "dirty" because
of the brown color. She was probably thinking of the Hudson since she was
from New York.

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"