[at-l] Re: Partially Digested Message

I think you missed the huge tongue in cheek of "Yankees from ...
Tennessee".

The additional comment, "New York south," was another indication
that a spoof was on.

OB

***********Jack wrote:
Bryan wrote:
"If you Yankees from New York, Minnesota and Tennessee would
just pack up and go back to Yankeeland we wouldn't have water
problems down there in New York south either."

This "Yankee" crap has been rather tiresome for quite some
time...
The "War of Northern Aggression" was fought, and won, some 140
years ago.
Isn't it about time that certain people got over it?