Kelly pissing everyone off (was) RE: [at-l] Jan 6/3

<<NOW THERE'S SOME GEAR FOR YA!  I'm prolly the only person on the planet
that actually sent BOOZE to A thru-hiker at their maildrop!  (Patting self
on back)>>

Nope, got you there. Well, to a PCT thru-hiker. And one AT thru-hiker that
was back to do another pass at Maine. Not only did the one in Maine get
booze, she got two of those little airline bottles of mescal with the worm
in the bottom. I wanted to see if it was true that thu-hikers would eat
anything,
She pawned the bottles off on two of that years thru-hikers... and the
answer is yes, they will eat anything... <vbg>

skeeter