Kelly pissing everyone off (was) RE: [at-l] Jan 6/3

Chzec out the new blew epoxy phlasque at REI sometime ... @$15 its for carrying alcohol and
carries a warning not to use it as a bowling pin. I think they mean not use it as a club, since
itz hard to conceive of setting up a bowling alley on the AT with peoplez msr bottles and epoxy
phlasques ... but who nose?
--- KellyGoVols@aol.com wrote:
> *** Why is it we're always pissed off when we got something
> expensive or something we NEED in our grasp? *** and then I am trail bound.
> Hopefully I'll be on Springer by March, 2005, happily throwing gear around!

=====
David Addleton
vocate atque non vocate deus aderit
http://dfaddleton.home.att.net/