[at-l] Trail Punishment

I took a newbie out late last year and deliberately understated the mileage every friggin thyme he
asked how far we'd hiked and overstated how much further to camp ...

I should've put a rock in his pack the next day.

Or pulled the stakes from his "tent" during the night.

Or scattered his stuff in his bear bag and blamed it on a bear.

Or emptied the water from is cooking pot when he wasn't looking.

Or tried to pass off colored Everclear as whiskey.

Or tied a string from his pack to a tree so when he tried to take off he got jerked backwards.

Or sent him the wrong way down the trail.

> You forgot to mention what happens when you get stuck on the Trail in the
> friggin wilderness with someone that you've planned on hiking with and you
> find out that the person doesn't even like to hike or even walk for that
> matter and is afraid to camp.
> Marsha
>
> > PS Speaking of which...  What do y'all think is the appropriate
> > etiquette when there is someone on the trail who you absolute, positively
> > cannot stand and have trouble avoiding?  Especially in a group setting &
> > when that (*^*&%& person is liked by everyone else?
> >
> > Personally I prefer hot oil or tar & feathers, but some people frown on
> > that.

=====
David Addleton
vocate atque non vocate deus aderit