[at-l] Sleeping Bags

IF money was no object?

I'd strongly suggest a Feathered Friends or WM bag.

Have had the same FF Hummingbird for six years now.
After many nights of use, finally put some new down in
it in Sept '02 and it is practically new again! After
two thru-hikes (and a couple of Long Trail treks and
many other bag nights) I ain't complaining. :-)

All in all, a good investment.

Mags

=====