[at-l] Bluetrail

I had the pleasure of dinner with Joan Monday night, as she and her son
tour the canyons and National Parks here in the southwest.  Caught her
up on Trail Days, talked about the FT and SNP.

Her hair is rebeling in the arid climate, the pueblos and canyons are
challenging her fear of heights, and they're trying to squeeze way too
much into too short a time; otherwise, they are having a great time.
They spent Monday at Mesa Verde, yesterday at Arches and Moab, today I
believe is Bryce Canyon.  All too soon they'll be back to Vegas to fly
home to Florida.

Well, there is still water in the rivers here, so kayaking season is
extended, backpacking will have to wait.  Anyone on the Colorado Trail
or CDT nearby this year, drop me a line.

Ke Kaahawe

---