[at-l] new member introduction

Hi all,

I'm new to the group and just wanted to introduce
myself to the masses. I'm Zach, 27, lived most of my
life in Georgia (at times not far from the trail) but
at the moment I'm in Florida. I'm planning a 2005 NB
thruhike. I have hiked the southern portions of the AT
all my life as well as sections of the PCT and some
wonderful weeks spent in the Swiss Alps. I've always
wanted to do a thruhike and life has suddenly given me
the opportunity so I'm taking it. Although I've never
been an ultralighter I am starting to lean that way in
planning my thruhike. As I have questions I'll post
them, I'm looking foward to learning from the
collective wisdom here. Thats all for now, see you out
there.

Happy trails, Godspeed