[at-l] AJ

Hi.  I wonder if you're watching "American Juniors."  I'm cracking up at
these kids.  They're asking the kids what they'll do if they win, and one little
girl said, "I'm going to buy a monkey and 18 TVs.  A future Michael Jackson in
the making.

Also, I just saw an ad for one of my favorite guilty pleasures (you know,
dumb movies? :)   Dumb and Dumber!  It has a freakin' sequel!  How cool is that?
Dumb and Dumberer!  I'm hysterical already!  Kenny says he can't understand
how someone who once voluntarily toiled through "Mein Kampf" actually ENJOYS
such crap movies, crap TV, etc......(but HE pronounced it Main, like chow mien,
and camp....... Main Camp....LOL,  that's funny too!)  Eeeeeoooooh! Oh well,
back to crap TV.

Kelly