[at-l] The insult to Clay

I agree whole heartedly, there should be a cooling off period, 50 years or
so, before we rush off and start naming every street and hill after someone.
While I think Reagan did a good job as an Eisenhower type president he
wouldn't be on my top five list. TR certainly would be, but even saying that
I would not favor striking Henry Clay's name from the mountain and using
TR's. The same goes for another person who's name is being slapped on at
least one street and school in just about every town and village.

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"