[at-l] Parking question - Glascow VA (Rt 501)

	I have left my car at the James River many times with no problems.
The only place in VA that I have had problems is on 311 at Catawba. I
have heard that it is a bad place to leave a car just north of  Punch
Bowl Shelter at the Blue Ridge Parkway Crossing. I have left mine
there also with no problem. These are the only two places that I know
of in VA with some problems

chase