[at-l] Planning Maine Section Hike for July

Greetings,

I'm hiking Gorham to Rangeley in September.  We'll fly from Atlanta into
Boston and take the bus straight to Gorham on the start, but I'd also like
any suggestions on how to get back from Rangeley.

Would it be better to get a shuttle back to Gorham and take the bus back to
Boston, or shuttle all the way from Rangeley to Bangor?

Thanks,

Tim