[at-l] Please keep Heather in your thoughts and prayers

What, you refute my response?

I'm glad you have faith in your average woman beater because I don't. I really don't care what you or our resident psychiatrist thinks, this is my own gut feeling.  I lived first hand in a somewhat similar situation and it wasn't a pretty picture seeing my mother battered and bruised, day after day.  There is no reconciliation.

If you think a 19 year old woman should continue a relationship with a beat-me-up wannabe thru-hiker, I can tell you right now it isn't your daughter.

This kid is a loser, period.

Sly