[at-l] Please keep Heather in your thoughts and prayers

Wendy and Heather,

I'm terribly sorry to hear the sad news. Spur and
I are very fond of both of you, and we are each
so impressed with the two of you for all you have
done and are doing now.

Please know that Spur and I are thinking of you
and sending our best as you cope with the
situation.

Sanne and Chris
(Ready and Spur)