[at-l] RE: The Place

According to the Damascus Website, you can reach Tom Hayes/The Place at (276) 475-3441.

I tried to call MRO at that number and their phone is being checked for trouble. Hmm.

Can anyone confirm that they accept maildrops? It states in the companion that they do, but just wanted to call to make sure.

thanks
amy