[at-l] Tyvek as a Ground Cloth

I don't know as I mentioned "waterproof" in my message. But Lee I Joe is right
Tyvek is pretty waterproof. But tyvek permits water vapor to escape. I'm
guessing a warm body on moist cold ground generates water vapor. I really don't
have enough interest to figure out which way that vapor may want to go, under
what temperature differentials -- from the ground into the tent, or from the
warm tent into the ground.

 But Joe is right. It doesn't matter. In my experience if you erect your tent in
 a puddle, some of that puddle is likely to seep inside in all but the least
 used tent floors, tyvek or no. If you erect your tent where it doesn't stand in
 water, tyvek works as well as anything and as good as nothing.

 Weary