[at-l] Shuttle from Kent CT to Lee MA

A friend and I are considering a backpacking trip on the AT between Lee MA
and Kent CT in the latter part of July.  We're considering the north-south
direction because there's a good place in Kent to leave a car.  We figure
we'd get a shuttle from Kent to Lee and hike back to the car.

Does any know where I could get a shuttle from Kent to Lee?

I know there's a bus up Route 7.  But it would leave us off a fair distance
from the AT late in the day.  If we used a motel (rather than finding a
place near the trail to camp) we'd have to pay pretty hefty tourist rates.

Jackrabbit