[at-l] AT trip report Day 8

Sunday, May 11
Jerry Cabin Shelter

Lightning!  Thunder!  Things flying through the air!

We don't want to go up on the bald in the lightning so we dawdle.
Eventually we get going.  Strangely, there is no bald after all.
No cliffs, either.  Maps lie.

It's a cold, wet day.  Eventually the sun comes out, as we finish
our brief hike to the next shelter.  We set up and dry out a bit.
I nap in my hammock, which for once is warm.  10-kid is
impatient with our early stop, but I love it.

A bunch of school kids on a trip come in.  They're fun.
We talk to them in the evening.  One is memorably named
Naked Man.   He does not appear to actually be naked.

-Quack Quack