[at-l] AT trip report Day 3

Wow!!! We left Hot Springs on the 5th and the water was almost up to the
bottom of the bridge near town. We "rescued" Michael who had been working for Mr.
Hicks at the hot springs. Several of the guys were trying to keep the place
from flooding. I guess it didn't work. What happened there?

I'm STILL getting over those darn hiker cooties. I start to feel better and
the nausea and tiredness sneak back. An awful lot of folks got the cooties in
or near Erwin and were layed up for days. I cheated....I just drove home to
Vermont ;-)

Wendy   (wsm311@aol.com)
Peace and Carrots Farm
Vermont