[at-l] Pot Cozzy's

YO,

	I tried out a new pot cozy this trip. This one is a gallon size
ziplock which I lined with that silvery pizza hot bag material.
Walmart has these pizza size hot bags made from silver coated plastic
material. Keeps things hot or cold. I cut out a section of the
material and with my vacuum sealer I sealed the edges to make a bag.
The bag is big enough to stick my .9 liter Titanium pot into. All this
fits inside the gallon size zipper bag. The system folds up nice and
flat. I may add some more insulation cut from one of those silvery
truck window sun shades like the hammock folks use sometimes. I used
the cozy on several of my meals and it worked very well. I am anxious
to try some controlled tests this winter to see just how well it
works. I have several ideas to try out. A cozy make life simpler. No
need to sit and stir a meal while its cooking. Plus food doesn't stick
to the pan as it is not kept on the burner as long.

chase