[at-l] Sittin' on the dock of the bay...

I'm sittin' here writin' some pornograffy for a large, west-coast adult
magazine I work for and I notice I have a 'stick' of deodorant sittin'
on my desk. I found the directions to be somewhat humorous. It says "TO
USE: Turn dial to raise product. Apply to underarm."

Then, I get to noticin' the InGredIents. A lot of them seem to be hiking
related...

Propylene Glycol...(if you use more than on 'stick', you have
'polypropylene glycol)
Water (hikers need water...don't they?)
Sodium stearate (hikers need sodium. I don't know if hikers need
stearate, though)
Fragrance (hikers need fragrance)
Sodium chloride (when added to water, it both treats it, and gives that
sodium replenishment....)
Stearyl alcohol (I thought most alcohol was sterile...but, you can still
burn it in a tin can stove.)
FD&C blue No1 (Food, Drink and Cats...that's what every hiker needs most.)

YES, I HAVE WRITER'S BLOCK!!!  (Which isn't as bad as having the croop...)

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98