[at-l] OT New Virus Threat

Within the past week I received 2 emails purportedly sent by
*support[at]microsoft.com* The first one contained a message about *your new
password is enclosed* It seemed suspect and so I deleted it. About two days
later, a second message arrived from the same sender informing me that my
computer was infected with a virus and to get help I should click on the
address included in the email for assistance. That got deleted immediately
also. Now I learn that these are variants of new worm called
*W32/Sobig.b[at]MM* first identified 5/18.

I believe my system is ok since I didn't take the bait and my anti-virus
software (McAfee) is up to date. I don't know if my receipt of these emails
has anything to do with this list but I thought I'd pass along the warning
for what its worth.

Beegfut