[at-l] "Seinfeld" and a life worth living...

--- "Bob C." <ellen@clinic.net> wrote:
> >"...I have never seen a single episode of Seinfeld, nor of
> Jerry Springer or any of his realtives, or Friends or Sex in
the City... or much of anything."

> I'm disillusioned. I thought I was the only one left. I do see
> the News Hour on PBS several times a week and an occasional
NOVA, and 60 Minutes -- unless I get bored waiting for golf or
what not to get over.
>  Weary

### You just described my TV watching, Weary. Well, that and
West Wing, and Arthur, and then as much Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh,
StaticShock, and Jackie Chan's Adventures as a Saturday can work
in.....

Woe is TV.
Sloetvoe