[at-l] condistion of FS42

Has anyone been on FS42 this week?  Specifically the eastern side, between Springer and Suches??

Im heading up there tomorrow and the shortest route after dropping off the van will be to take my truck through suches and up FS42. I want to give my companions a bit of a "preview" before we start walking.  I've got 4WD so im not worried about a few pudles here and there but are there any blowdowns or total washouts with all the rain/storms??

thanks folks,

Moose (AT97)