[at-l] Papa Bear's Flowers

The flower in the lower left quadrant on page 2 (and also in upper right on page 3) is not a violet.  I believe it's a wild geranium.

Lilla

>The Link is: http://gallery.backcountry.net/papabear_2003

>A few of the flowers are not known to me.  If you know some of them, please
let me know.

According to my Audubon field guide "Cleavers" is a correct identification.
(I'm disappointed in the Audubon Wildflower Guide. The photographs leave
much to be desired) I was unable to find anything that looked at all like
your "Garlic Mustard". The "White Cluster" plant appears to be dwarf
ginseng.

Saunterer