[at-l] Papa Bear's Flowers

>I have just finished going over, tweaking, and adding captions to the
photos from my recent section hike of the AT from >Harpers Ferry to
Duncannon.

>The Link is: http://gallery.backcountry.net/papabear_2003

>It was rainy or foggy almost every day so a good number of these shots are
dark or a little unclear. Sorry.

>You will see two albums at the link: one of the hike per se, about 120
pictures, and one of wild flowers (and a few other >wild things) about 30.

>A few of the flowers are not known to me.  If you know some of them, please
let me know.

According to my Audubon field guide "Cleavers" is a correct identification.
(I'm disappointed in the Audubon Wildflower Guide. The photographs leave
much to be desired) I was unable to find anything that looked at all like
your "Garlic Mustard". The "White Cluster" plant appears to be dwarf
ginseng.

Saunterer