[at-l] (No Subject)

Interesting.  I checked my journal; I hiked from Tagg Run Shelter to Conodoguinet Creek and the next day into Duncannon.  Interesting flashback because the Tagg Runn to Condoguinet Creek section was the old Cumberland Valley Road Walk when I did it.

Back to your question.  According to the Thru-Hikers Handbook there is no camping between Darlington and Alec Kennedy Shelters (18.2 miles) EXCEPT for at the Backpackers Campsite 3.5 miles north of Alec Kennedy.  Does a 14.7 mile day sound better?