[at-l] Lightweight QVP Gear pack

I have a G4 and love it. Glen traded it to me staight up for a Packa.
The thing I really like about it is how the zrest pad (the pack's "frame")
conforms to your back. It is soft enough to bend to fit the curves of your
back, but rigid enough to provide support and stability, up to around
30 pounds. I didn't like the original closure mechanism at the top, so I
removed the drawstring cord and sewed on a bunch more hook/loop to close
and seal the top opening. It carries 25 lbs very nicely. Cedar Tree

--
						        \o/

Eddie Hinnant					        / \   Maine
Assistant Professor of Education			 _/\
Mississippi University for Women       _/\	       _/   \
	     _/    \_    o     	    _/      \	   _/	Cedar Tree
    _/\_   _/	     |_ [|        _/         |_  _/	Appalachian Trail
  _/    \_/            \/\_     _/     	       \/	Thru-Hiker
Georgia			     \/