[at-l] HEAL! Spurs

Thanks to all the folks that gave me hints on heel spurs when I asked last
month.  Looks like the tide is turning.
I probably have Plantar Faciitis (aka heel pain) which is included in the
big foot pain family, but seem to have it "on the run" if not whipped yet.
My site recommendation for others hurting is:
http://www.heelspurs.com

Stuff that seems to be working for me:
Threw away a couple pairs of junky, worn flat sneakers that I was using for
work around the house.
Replaced the insoles in a couple of my higher mileage boots.
No walking barefooted.
Vitamin "I" treatment for the inflammation, also using "Sports Cream" at
night.
Stretching and messaging before I get up, and when I have some spare time.

Pain's only noticeable in the mornings now, and a lot less.

The older you get, the more there is to worry about!!

Chuck Kichline
http://chuck.kichline.com