[at-l] heading south

hey there everybody,    I`m doing my first AT  thru and have not seen anyone going south.I`m now in andover with peg-leg & sandra(awesome folks) and leaving thursday after slackpackin for a couple days, for gorham does anyone know what the levels of snow may be in the whites,not sure if i should bring my snowshoes or not.Bemis had 4 ft.deep snow last week and the going was slow.the weather today was in the 80`s and sunburn is settin in,sure feels good.i need to hear from some of you thru `s so we may talk as we pass in a couple of months.take care all.    Sliver aka      (michigan peckerhead)